From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:32:19 -0600
whom are you calling lazy, John?  as one of the worst offenders on here (an
proud of it); I prefer to call it using the tools of modern academia.

nobody on here ( with the possible exception of you and me) thinks that you
and me are lazy.  let's put that one to rest right away.

as you can see here, I am even too lazy to hit the shift key to capitalize
the first words of sentences; though oddly enough I am not too lazy to
compose these long, loping sentences to send out onto an internet LIST.  why
(Why) is that??

maybe if MT can time travel forward from his visit to San Francisco 100
years ago in 1910, he could tell us (now I'm lazily blending different
threads, so if anyone doubts that Twain did in fact visit SF in 1910, please
consult elsewhere for evidence.

Peace to all in 2010!

Harold K. Bush, Ph.D
Saint Louis University