From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:41:14 -0700
Thank you very much for the quick response.  I was stepping on my own
feet here as Twain's next lecture, in Brooklyn, is addressed on the next
linked page.  I was still thinking that perhaps he returned to Boston
before going to Brooklyn.  Thompsonville, CT is not so far afield in
Twain's route as it is just a short jaunt to Hartford from Thompsonville
and then on to Brooklyn.