From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:58:08 +0000
For those that can't follow the links (I assume everyone) that are interested, you can view an image of my poster on my "AdventuresOfMarkTwain" facebook page; so since I'm now reticent to simply add a link to that page, as I don't know if that would get mangled or not, that's "facebook.com" followed by a forward slash ("/"), then "AdventuresOfMarkTwain"  - B. Clay Shannon