From:
David Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 14:41:17 -0400
Interesting, thanks!

Question for the group: Is there any evidence of anyone <cough, Clara,
Paine, cough> destroying or amending photographs or other documentation
of the Lyon & Ashcroft years? By analogy, I know that in families it is
not uncommon to cut an ex-spouse out of a group photograph.

I have seen a few pics of Lyon & Ashcroft, with SLC and without him, so
I'm not asking 'do any exist?' We know there are some.

I think it is only Clemenses in the Edison Company film. Correct?

DDD