From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2019 15:06:56 +0000
A semi-technical question regarding posting to this forum:
It seems that whenever I have attempted to post links here, they get mangled (are not pristinely preserved) and are thus not clickable.
Yet others, I notice, are able to do so: what is the trick to it?
Do you need to post using HTML tags, or...?
e.g., my guess based on past experience is that the following link (to my recording of Twain's "New England Weather" speech of 1876) will not "show up":
Mark Twain The Weather of New England Speech 1876

|  |  |

|  |
Mark Twain The Weather of New England Speech 1876

This is Mark Twain's The Weather of New England Speech 1876, read by Twain interpreter B. Clay Shannon

Am I right? If so, how can I fix that in the future?
- B. Clay Shannon