Sender:
From:
Sheryl and Justin Squier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:23:55 +1200
Sorry but this is no question or anything but just wanted to say something.

I think its amazing that all these people have an interest in Mark Twain.
I have an interested as I am some how related to him, My Grandfather is a
Clemens and his Mother met Mark Twain when he came to New Zealand.
I do plan on doing a family tree at some stage so I can see how we are
related.
One day I would love to come and visit his house. I named my son Samuel
after Mark Twain.

Thank you and sorry it was a boring post but just something I felt like
saying

Sheryl