From:
Ken Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:53:41 -0800
Gregg,

Same thing happened to me, over Thanksgiving weekend. And again last
week. And it's going to happen again some time over New Year's, but this
time they gave us advance warning. Vague, but advance.

I hope all is well with you otherwise. Feliz Navidad! (We had Hispanic
plumbers in the apartment next door, pounding and setting off explosives
most of the day. I exaggerate slightly about the explosives. Anyway, as
he left, he wished me a Merry Christmas, and the least I could do was to
return his wishes.)

Best regards,
Ken