From:
Mike Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 22:03:43 +0000
With kind regards and respect,

would You accept an invitation to comment about

the issue of integrity of the data You receive?

This not not an argumentative question.
DNA process errors have made the news

quite a few times.  DNA process sabotage
has also made the news quite a few times

(the rare but real instances of fraud by intention or negligence)
Please grant this question some place in the dialogue.

Persons with high IQs, open hearts, backgrounds in biology

and big organizations, and respect for You

are glad to have your response.

I reviewed the book by Susan Bailey (on Amazon) and I mentioned

the DNA process in passing.  Seems to me Carkeet's a graceful writer

whose humor is engaging.  I didn't see him claim to know about DNA

personally.  His New England genealogy article's funny btw.

However this turns out, nobody has egg on their face unless they turn

renegade.

Warm regards,

Mike Pearson

P.S.  I like the folks on this forum. You're awesome.  Am I right?