Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2020 07:53:25 -0700
I plead guilty to reversing, and cropping, an image of Twain for the
title page of my Twain's Geography site. the photo of him in a
Vancouver hotel bed, with reporters standing around.  I think I may
have had the Creation of Adam painting in mind.

https://www.themorgan.org/collection/Mark-Twain-A-Skeptics-Progress