From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:22:24 -0700
This was a promotional piece, not a review of a Delaware show.  It was
published January 29, the show was February 10.  So far I have not found
a review for the show.  Millie is very enthusiastic about her job and
has written me further about an appearance at the Delaware hospital by
Lena Horne, when she was just a teenager (for anyone interested in
jazz).