Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:10:59 -0400
I'm so glad everyone else was underwhelmed, too.

I don't have cable. The quality of my reception fluctuates with the
weather.  Last night it was so bad, it was annoying to watch.  In fact,
until I read all the messages on the Forum, I had no idea that man was
Peter Ustinov.

It seemed to have so little to do with Twain that I turned it off.  Instead
I read one of the three volumes about Twain my husband gave me for my
birthday last week.  (The man knows what I like.  He even paid attention to
all the hints I've been dropping for the past six months.)

When part 2 is on, I'll see if the reception is any better, but I just may
pass.  I agree with another writer, Michael Palin would have done a great
job.

C.J. Peiffer