From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:48:23 -0500
Ever since I heard a Twain impersonator playing the banjo, I have looking for such evidence. He played the piano - I don't know how well. He loved minstrel shows. And he could sing - although I seriously doubt that he had a bass voice - assuming reviewers of the day knew the difference between bass and (more likely) high baritone.

Alan Kitty
609-219-9339
www.marktwainslaststand.com