From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:18:30 -0400
I think the question might be about somebody else's speech, the one that
preceded Twain's on the subject of adultery, if I am reading the question
right.  I wrote the entry on the Onanism speech in the Mark Twain
Encyclopedia, so I did all the research on the topic that I could, and I
don't recall reading about the other speeches.

John Bird