From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 17:56:58 +0000
Hi!

Sorry this is off the topic, but I am not an orphan.

My terrible mother died 2 days before Christmas last year and I was not told until Jan 11

My father had cancer and died at 3 this past Fri, I did not find out until sat. With this:

So this is what I found out about my father's "wishes"

Jules, im sorry to say but your fathers wishes were that you were not notified and same as your mother wishes and your father does not want any services.. He is being cremated and put in the wall. You will be getting a copy a the will. And it states your fathers wishes.

So I am happy no longer under either of their control. I mark this past Friday as my total and complete freedom day!

No more abuse, no more control.

Thank you. :)

Jules

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.symantec.com)