From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 21:34:24 -0700
I have the Vancouver picture now, but what I long for is the article which
appeared with it so that I can see if that is the interview I hope to find
again.
THANKS so much for links, but I couldn't make them work!  I didn't try too
hard, though, because I have the picture, but if anyone find the article
associated with it!  I'll be even more grateful.

THANKS
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58