Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2022 15:31:04 -0400
From:
Hugh Davis <[log in to unmask]>
That likely just means the book was weeded from the collection. Libraries
pull books for a variety of reasons, and those generally are not to purge
them from the system. There's still a copy of the same book available at
the main library in Greenville's system, so they likely withdrew the
duplicate as it was not circulating as much.