From:
"K. Patrick Ober" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:26:38 -0400
Strangely, the link I gave to the interview didn't work when it came
back to me. Somehow, it spontaneously generated a new, unnecessary, and
even harmful "3D" in the midst of the URL, which makes it not work.

Here it is again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8vcvJcEMm0

if it still has a "3D" in it now, it will mean that more spontaneous
generation has occurred after the message left my computer, in which
case your best bet will be to get to the interview by starting with the
first link and not taking the shortcut.

Pat