Sender:
From:
"Kevin J. Bochynski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:45:59 -0400
N.B. I am posting this on behalf of Tracy Wuster. Please respond directly to
the sender, whose e-mail address is at the end of this message.  K.B.

-----

Hello,

I am hoping to organize a panel on Mark Twain for next year's American
Studies Association Conference:

The United States from Inside and Out: Transnational American Studies
Annual Meeting of the American Studies Association, October 12 - 15, 2006,
Oakland, California

The paper (or talk) I hope to present is on Mark Twain and his visits to and
lectures on Hawaii.  Any papers on Twain and imperialism, travel, platform
lectures, etc. would be welcome.

Please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Tracy Wuster
American Studies, UT Austin