From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:06:37 -0700
(from earlie

TWAIN FOLKS -- THE MISSISSIPPI & COLORADO SLIDE SHOWS

(from earlier post)

It is of course doubtful that this url (for the slides of the Mississippi and Colorado) will be clickable on the Twain list, but try the Environmental Defense Fund or Pinterest. Some great shots.
-Richard R. - San Francisco Bay
(IF - I could figure out how to send the message in a format acceptable to the Twain list, I would. You may just have to subscribe to the ED Fund)

HERE'S THE TEXT THAT ACCOMPANIED THE VISUALS IN THE EDF ITEM:

“Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it."
-Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It and Other Stories

Check out our We Love Nature page to learn about the Mississippi and Colorado Rivers

Today (a couple days ago) is International Day of Action for Rivers, and have we got a treat for you!

As part of “We Love Nature” Month, our Restoring Rivers and Wetlands team helped us put together two incredible online slideshows celebrating two of America's great, but imperiled, rivers, the Colorado and the Mississippi.

-EDF

Good luck! - RR