"Martin D. Zehr" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:34:28 -0700
Maybe we shouldn't be so hasty.  Let's hear what Larry Howe and John Bird sound like when they're playing their mandolins without strings.
anonymous

--- On Thu, 8/19/10, Wolfgang Hochbruck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Wolfgang Hochbruck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: The opportunity of a lifetime
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 4:22 AM

I raise Martin Zehr's ante to 20 $ (sending less would be eaten up by
the transfer surcharge...). I always wanted to be shareholder in a
steamboat. And "The Mark Twain 21st-Century Steamboat Co." sounds just
about right to me.

Best,
Wolfgang

PS. Does anyone know whether Mark Twain wrote anything concerning
firemen or firefighting, besides the obvious Scotty Briggs?