Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:39:45 -0500
Those Forum members who keep track of Twain's works as they continue
to be used in today's culture might be interesting in the following
title:

_Treating Huckleberry Finn, A New Narrative Approach to Working
with Kids Diagnosed ADD/ADHD_ by David Nylund.  Publication date
Oct. 2000.  Web site for the book is at:

http://www.josseybass.com/catalog/isbn/0-7879-5229-X/

Although I won't be requesting a review copy of this title,
thanks go to Kevin Bochynski for alerting me to this one.

Barb