From:
phillip mosher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:24:45 -0400
Dear wonderful people who love Mr. Clemens,

I have never before added my thoughts on any topic presented on this forum.
Just reading the discussions was satisfying to me. But I couldn't resist
this opportunity surrounding the hoopla over Ms.Coulter to ask this
distinguished group, what would Mr. Clemens say about Ms. Coulter. I'm sure
there is more than enough historical data to give us some idea what he would
have said. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could hear his reply?
I am not a scholar regarding Mr. Clemens, I only love him because of who he
was and the wonderful wealth of knowledge he shared with all of us. I'm
originally from the Elmira NY area and my grandparents  who lived in Elmira
remembered him well. I still visit the family cemetery plot to pay my
respects when I get a chance to get home.

P. L. Mosher