From:
"Robert H. HIRST" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:14:57 -0700
Dr. George Bright Birch, Col. William Ritenour Denny, William F. Church
(the pilgrims); Joshua William Davis, John A. (Jack) Van Nostrand, Daniel
Slote, Julius Moulton, Dr. Abraham Reeves Jackson, and of course SLC (the
sinners). See footnote 1 to 10 Sept 1867 to Jane Lampton Clemens and Family.

RHH