Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:36:17 -0800
Barbara Schmidt's concern about the "poison in the information stream" is
exactly what bothers me.  I know how and error can be quoted as truth from
any printed work.  I found the reference on the Amazon page down by the
graph for how many stars had been given a work.  I'm still hopeful
something might have happened about hardcovers, too.

Thank you, Trace Wuster, for a helpful suggestion for something any of us
can do.  I certainly will contact the head librarian for our public
libraries here in Sacramento and whoever is in charge at our California
State Universityi in Sacramento.  Thanks.
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58