Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:43:26 -0500
Ooops, one got by before I could repair the damage.  Sorry for the
earlier gibberish.  I was trying to say I agreed that the Roy
Blount Jr. intro is twice as long as it should have been, as Blount
himself said repeatadly.  While we're talking about urging folks to
get the Oxford set, don't forget to encourage your friendly
librarians, if they haven't already decided to add the books to
their shelves.