Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 17:49:41 EDT
My step son is a filmmaker and has a script of one of Twain's shorter works
 he is planning to turn into a short subject. My question is who would be
some  possible sources to approach for funding such a project? Who would you
query  about rights to ownership or permission to film said work? He is own
several  awards for his feature film and other short subject films he has
directed. I  think this project has a lot of potential disregarding my
personal  connection.

Thanks for any help you might provide.