From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:03:29 -0700
I have recently received a copy of "Mark Twain: The Complete
Interviews".  I found a copy available for $5 (with $5 handling) through
Amazon.  I went searching for this just to get a copy of Sam's
experience with the Boston police upon preventing a crazy woman's
suicide.

Reading further, interviews 27 and 28 seem to have been conducted by the
same person.  I was wondering if anyone in Twain-L has any thoughts on
this.  The first was printed in the Pittsburgh Penny Press and the
second in the Pittsburgh Chronicle.  I don't think either much cared for
Sam and both took place while Sam was being shaved/barbered.  The
"Autocrat of the Breakfast Table" is mentioned in both.

Just curious...