From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:32:16 -0400
Greetings, Heather -- In fact, the home movie of Nina et al that Wes Britton
mentioned is currently playing in the new "Reader's Room" set up in the Mark
Twain House & Museum, a comfortable living room full of Mark Twain's works,
toys
and a TV (where the Nina film plays along with the famous Stormfield film
and
some oddball documentaries of the 1950s and 1960s.) For information, I'd
recommend speaking to Patti Philippon, Chief Curator here
([log in to unmask] or 860-247-0998, Ext. 222).

As I mentioned, I thought I'd fill some idle hours leading tourists around
the MT House and now have become part of the House & Museum's crack -- or
cracked -- publicity staff.

All the best,

Steve

Steve Courtney