From:
Mike Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:22:58 -0800
Wish to offer a caution about DNA evidence
... Re-do, and be sure the shadow government(s) aren't
doing something for our own good (preserving the wholesome legacy,
or preventing any wildcard being introduced at this late date).

 The sample can be switched before the honest lab person receives it.  And etc.
NOT saying it happened... just saying that I've seen and heard how things can
really go off the map.

   I'm not rejecting the shadow government(s) per se.
My ancestor Silas Pearson was a member of a committee of correspondence
 before the Revolutionary War -- a kind of shadow government too.

I'll keep this short.