Mark Woodhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:32:23 -0500
I did go through our collection of the Journal here in the library and sent
along some information to the researcher in England. Chesterton's letter of
acceptance (note really)- is reproduced in an issue. Also, in Tom Tenney's
memorial issue for Cyril he printed a page that lists the dispersal of
Cyril's papers and correspondence. It's more widely scattered than you'd
think. And yes, everything I've heard about Cyril brands him as eccentric.

I didn't copy the whole list on what I sent to England. I can get the
citations for those issues of the Journal if anyone else is interested.

Mark

--
Mark Woodhouse
Technical Services and Archives Librarian