From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2016 21:30:14 -0400
Hi again. This just intrigues the hell out of me. Truly tantalizing,
because I seem to recall reading exactly the kind of passage you described.

I tried to check out the Bedford Reader -- your possible source? -- but all
I could find was that the 1985 edition seemed to include Twain's "Corn Pone
Opinions" essay. Not what we're looking for, alas.

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*