From:
-- Martin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:40:09 +0000
I wonder if anyone can verify that the following quotation is actually
authentic. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the
bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.Catch the trade winds in your
sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."  I am familiar with most of Twain's work
and the "Explore. Dream. Discover doesn't sound like him.  Any help would be
appreciated -- I've already searched Rasmusssen and most of my other Twain
collection.  Thanks.