Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:19:16 -0400
From: Dustin Zima <[log in to unmask]>
I second Dr. Rasmussen's enthusiasm for the Hannibal conference.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have met such distinguished, as well as up-and-coming, Twain scholars.  Henry, Cindy, and the Boyhood Home & Museum staff have made me proud to be a native Hannibalian.

Quick question, though:  Is it steamboat or riverboat?  (Which is a joke only those in attendance will understand.)

Dustin Zima
Elmira College