From:
John Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 22:47:39 -0400
Here is a link to a photo showing the table on the stage in Hannibal so
long ago:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm651801344/nm0152612?ref_=nm_phs_md_6

I thought Twain's ambling gait as he strolled past ignoring Edison's crew
cranking their camera looked more like a sailor-on-shore's "sea legs" from
an old river pilot, or so I thought then. Didn't look like a limp, but that
was before the restored vesion that I've not had the pleasure of viewing.