Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:17:50 -0500
Hi Susan:

The railing is that of the  Hartford porch.
The picture is, left-to-right, Clara, Livy,
Jean,  SLC, and Susy.  The dog lies on
the ground in front of them.  Don't  know
what breed, but his name was "Hash."

Roger Durrett
Charlotte,  NC

In a message dated 11/3/2014 11:00:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,