From:
irwin probstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:14:09 -0600
Sarge: Thanks a lot!  I do'nt thnik I've seen anything by her recently
but I shall look again.  I believe she does have a good deal of talent.'
It's not on Twain but if you are a fan of CASANBLANCA get a book by a
Richard Lupoff, "The Silver Chariot Killers".  This guy is very good.
The story is a ringer on the film but still very unique and fresh.
Using todays talent I think the hero is a natural for Dustin Hoffman but
I can't think of anyone today that can come close to Peter Lorre.  You
have to read the bk and let me know.  The end.
Irwin