Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 19:27:59 -0400
Kevin, you're certainly right about the wind. Those trees in the background
look like props from news footage of a hurricane making landfall. But I'm
not sure about the limp. If it's there, it's very slight -- and might that
just be a normal state of affairs from someone in his 70s?

The little explanation at the beginning says the two women in the film are
believed to be Jean and Clara. But didn't someone here confirm a while back
that it's Jean and Isabel Lyon? I seem to recall that, anyway. And the man
who appears briefly -- is that Ashcroft?

-- Bob G.