From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:43:10 -0400
The latest issue of the Mark Twain Annual, a publication of the Mark Twain
Circle of America, went out last week.  If you are a member, you either have
it already or it is on its way.  If you are not a member, or you have let
your membership lapse, now is a great time to join/rejoin.  For a limited
time, if you send in dues now, we can send both the 2003 and 2004 issues.
Send a $20 check ($22 if outside the U.S., on a U.S. bank or an
international money order) to the Executive Coordinator, Joe Csicsila, and
we'll get these out to you.  The Mark Twain Circle once had about 350
members, but now is down to 200 or so.  We'd really like to boost the
membership!  Here's the info:

Prof. Joseph Csicsila
Executive Coordinator, Mark Twain Circle
English Department
Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti, MI  48197

Commercial over, now back to our regular programming...

John Bird
Editor, Mark Twain Annual