Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:19:39 -0500
There is a reason why so many emails come up gibberish and it has to do with the York server. I came across a recommendation — it may have been in MacWorld — several years ago for an app which solves this problem. It was in the $40 range, not cheap, but it was said to work extremely well and address this very specific problem. However, gibberish went down — at least in the MTL posts I received — so I forgot about it.

I’m sure an enterprising Twainian could find it.

- - -
Denis M. Donovan, M.D., M.Ed., F.A.P.S.

Medical Director, 1983 - 2006
The Children's Center for Developmental Psychiatry
St. Petersburg, Florida

P.O Box 47576
St. Petersburg, FL 33743-7576
Phone:	727-641-8905

Please reply to: [log in to unmask]

- - -
Времена сложные, дураков много.
—  Алексaндр Романович Лурия

These are complex times, many fools around.

Alexandr Romanovich Luria in:
Goldberg, Elkhanon (2001). The Executive Brain: Frontal Lobes and the Civilized Mind.
New York: Oxford University Press, p. 16.