From:
Jessica Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:25:17 -0800
I am a scholar at the University of Texas at Austin
currently working on a project comparing the ways in
which translators deal with the dialectical
differences in _Huck Finn_ when translating from
English to Spanish.   At this time, I am attempting to
obtain many of the editions listed in Robert Rodney's
_Mark Twain International_.  I would appreciate any
information and bibliographic references concerning
more recent (post-1982) editions that are currently in
use in Latin American and Spanish schools and
universities.  Also, please let me know of any
editions listed in Rodney's book that are of
particular interest or are frequently studied.

Thank you for your help,
Jessica M. Harris