From:
Horn Jason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:38:40 -0500
Jules,

 I am glad to have the questions about the session and look
forward to you possibly sending in a proposal.
 All I need, really, is a one page proposal.  With the proposal,
you only need to tell me what you intend to cover in your paper and your
main line of thought, or argument, or theme?  You are right, then, just
a summary. I would like to have the finished paper, as much as any paper
is finished before it is presented, about two weeks before the
conference.  I need this, so I will be able to introduce you with some
sense of direction for your audience.
     Someone did a power point presentation this year at Atlanta, and it
went over well.  I will be sure that you have the equipment that you
need.  We can discuss this more at a later date.
      So send me a few lines either by mail or email.

Jason