From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:06:22 -0400
The video, unless my memory fails me, is also incorrectly labeled as having been filmed in 1909.  Jean Clemens is shown in the film, which was apparently taken at Stormfield.  I don't think she was at Stormfield before about March or April of 1910.

I could be wrong.

It's also funny that it is labeled as being filmed by Thomas Edison.  It's a minor point, of course, but Edison probably personally never filmed anything in his life.  Obviously, it was an employee of his film company that filmed Mark Twain.

Carl

Sent from my iPad