From:
Richard Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:27:43 -0800
Dear Twain-L members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.
Academia.edu launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a
month answer the question 'who's researching what?' There are now 3
people on Academia.edu listing Mark Twain as their research interest.

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Twain-L

This page will show you fellow members of Twain-L already on
Academia.edu. You can see their papers, research interests, and other
information.

Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your
research interests with fellow members of Twain-L.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Twain-L

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu