From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1993 19:08:15 -0700
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 11:57:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: "B.R. Samizdat Express" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mark Twain texts available on disk

Please post the attached message to the Mark Twain distribution list if
you feel it is appropritate.

Thank you.

Best wishes.

Barbara Hartley Seltzer

******************************

A number of Mark Twain books and stores are available for anonuymous ftp at
wiretap.spies.com (FTP address 143.30.30.30).  We are making these public
domain texts available on IBM and Macintosh disks, primarily for teachers
who do not have access or have only limited access to the Internet. This is
part of our PLEASE COPY THIS DISK project.

Attached are descriptions of the two Mark Twain disks.  Please let us
know if you would like to receive the full, updated list of our offerings,
with information on how to order.

Best wishes.

Barbara Hartley Seltzer
B&R Samizdat Express
PO Box 161
West Roxbury, MA 02132

MARK TWAIN
two disks

Disk #1 (over 1 Mbyte)
Tom Sawyer
Huckleberry Finn

Disk #2 (over 1.1 Mbyte)
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
Tom Sawyer Abroad
Tom Sawyer Detective
Extracts from Adam's Diary
The Great Revolution in Pitcairn