From:
Warren Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2020 13:32:36 -0500
I remember as a kid, some 60 years ago, playing in or around one of the
locks on the canal that ran between Newark and Zanesville, Ohio. Later in
life, I learned that my great-great grandfather, Capt. Sam'l Richardson,
owned and piloted a canal boat along this stretch of the canal.

Warren
Author of Dancing on a Tightrope http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NHWN1FE
Author of Candy Cane Kisses http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXU9PKW