Sender:
From:
"Kevin. Mac Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:28:35 -0600
I think the original question was about examples of Twain's words set to
music. I don't know anything about three of the musical works you mention,
but the Jerome Kern was a four part orchestral suite --grandiose mood music
with no lyrics so far as I can remember.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive