From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:17 -0700
If all you want is copies of the original letters, I have an entry on
my website that has attachments to pdfs of all the letters including
the Tribune and Herald.

https://bscottholmes.com/twain/innocents/letters

--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.