From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:05:28 -0500
You may not be wrong. I tried magnifying that photo in Steve's book and I'm
still not certain. If I have time later today I'll compare it to other Clara
and Susy images from about that same time (some are on loan to the Hartford
exhibit, so I may not even have the ones on hand that I think I do). The
published location of that larger image would be helpful. If I recall, it
shows their faces close up and not the entire wagon.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive