From:
Rick Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:21:29 -0500
Kevin, (Fire Commissioner),

I missed your presentation on Stormfield and have come to regret it more
each year. I had to choose between you and two other simultaneously given
presentations. My choice was the regrettable toss of a coin. Is there any
way on God's green earth that I might "see" this presentation? A power point
program perhaps?

Write back to me at the Forum or at home [log in to unmask] with an
answer. Failing all of the foregoing, is there a chance that you might
present it again in 2013 at Elmira?

Be well my friend, say hi to Donna, and have a Dr. Pepper on me.

Rick