Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:30:22 -0400
From:
"Ballard, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Before I left my previous position in Connecticut, I started a project
taking a bibliography of Twain's early journal writings and adding full
text links when available. That project disappeared from the web shortly
after I left, and I have just revived it and added a number of links
from Google's Book search journal archive. It can be seen now at
http://terryballard.org/professional/twainjournals.html . Moral of this
story - if you want something to endure on the web, don't put it on your
institutional web account. This link will last as long as I do.

Terry Ballard
New York Law School, Mendik Library
New York, NY, 10013